Checked Mock Test Copies (Mains)

Following is the link for all the checked mock tests that I had written after prelims. 


A couple of points:

  • Economics test copies are not reflective of how I wrote in the final exam. My answers in the actual exam were much more detailed and analytical. 
  • The same applies to essay copies as well. My final performance was much better than the essays shared here. In the actual exam I wrote the 2 essays on 'History is a series of victories of scientific man over romantic man' and 'Just because you have a choice, it doesn't mean any of them has to be right'. 
  • GS answers were almost on same lines. These are very close to what I wrote in the final exam.

I am also attaching the link for a video on DKT wherein I have shared my detailed strategy for GS. This might be helpful for the beginners.


Hope this helps!

Comments

  1. Thanks a lot, found these helpful. Just a gentle request, If there's any way out you could share your notes particularly for paper-1 that helped you to write the analytical answers, it could prove to be really helpful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be sharing my PYQ solutions for paper 1 very soon.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for sharing insights to your preparation. Looking forward to your PYQ solutions.

      Delete
    3. Hey Vidushi! Thank you for this initiative. Just wanted to know, when can we expect your PYQ solutions for Paper 1? Any tentative timeline?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Introduction and Brief Timeline of the Preparation

Paper-wise Answer Writing Strategy

Economics Optional Strategy